We consider JadedCraft to be an enhanced vanilla Minecraft experience. If you prefer to have completely vanilla gameplay you do not have to use these packs.
We source our data packs mainly from Vanilla Tweaks. Below is a list of the current data packs added as of the 1.18.2 update.
- Fast Leaf Decay — no more waiting around for leaves to decay after chopping the wood!
- AFK Display — if a player is AKF for 5 minutes, their name will turn grey on the online list.
- Multiplayer Sleep — only one player on the server needs to sleep in order to prompt morning.
- Graves — upon death, your items should be saved in a grave. Right click to retrieve your items and crouch to pick them up.
- Durability Ping – get notified when you damage a tool at 10% or less. Fully customizable per player using /trigger duraPing
- Co-ordinates HUD — this will add your co-ords and a world clock to the location above your XP bar. To activate this feature simply type /trigger ch_toggle
- Player Head Drops — A player will drop their head when killed by another player. No active player hunting please!!
- Double Shulker Shells — All shulkers will now drop 2 shells.
- More Mob Heads — Similar to Player Head Drops, mobs have a chance to drop their heads.
- Spawn — Players now have the ability to transport to the Spawn location in Lionsden. Type /trigger spawn to travel.
- Home — Players have the ability to set one home location. To activate the feature, stand where you want your teleportation spot and type /trigger sethome. To use this feature after your home is set, type /trigger home.
We have also added a new data pack for custom advancements. This pack adds 1000 advancements to the game! Blaze and Cave Advancements is a new favourite of ours. How many trophies can you collect?
We are open to adding new data packs to the server. If you have a favourite one that you think would enhance the server, send us a message on Discord.